- 2 Dempster’s® 12 grain Bagels, halved and toasted
- 2 eggs
- Pinch each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) tandoori sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) spinach leaves
Whisk together eggs, salt and pepper. In nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-low heat; pour in egg mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes or until eggs are creamy and softly set.
Mix cream cheese with tandoori sauce; spread over bottom halves of bagels. Top with spinach and scrambled eggs. Cap with tops of bagels.
Use tandoori sauce. If you can only find tandoori paste, use 2 tsp (10 mL) mixed with 2 tsp (10 mL) water.
Add green onions or chopped fresh cilantro to scrambled eggs if desired.
Serve with prepared mango chutney if desired.