- 4 Dempster’s® Whole Wheat 7” Tortillas
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 chorizo sausage, casing removed
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) taco sauce
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
Heat oil in skillet set over medium heat; cook chorizo for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup (60 mL) cheese over 2 tortillas.
Stack remaining tortillas on top.
Spread with taco sauce, leaving 1/2-inch (1 cm) border all around.
Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
Top with chorizo and jalapeño.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until tortillas are golden, base is crisp and cheese is melted.