- 4 Dempster's® Fire Roasted Red Pepper Flavour tortillas
- 2 oz (60 g) cream cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 cups (500 mL) arugula
- 6 oz (175 g) sliced deli roast beef
- 4 slices Gruyère cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) prepared caramelized onions
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
1. Stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise and mustard until smooth; spread evenly over one side of each tortilla.
2. Arrange arugula, roast beef and Gruyère in center of each tortilla. Arrange onions over top. Wrap up each tortilla tightly to enclose filling.
3. Heat oil in large non-stick skillet set over medium heat. Toast burritos for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until lightly browned and warmed through.
Tip: Substitute Swiss for Gruyère cheese if desired.