- 4 slices Dempster’s® 100% Whole Grains Ancient Grains with Quinoa
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 4 thin slices pancetta
- 1 pkg (150 g) baby kale
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) prepared Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shaved Grana Pandano cheese
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
Cut slices of bread into 1/2-inch (1 cm) cubes.
Toss with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Arrange on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
Arrange pancetta in single layer on separate parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
Bake croutons and pancetta for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Let cool completely.
Break pancetta into pieces.
In serving bowl, toss kale with dressing.
Stir in croutons, pancetta and cheese.
Serve with lemon wedges.