- 1 Package (4 pieces) Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) Prepared coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup (60 mL) Prepared coleslaw dressing
- ½ cup (125 mL) Prepared barbeque sauce
- 4 Dempster’s® Original Ham Buns
- 1 cup (250 mL) Shredded lettuce
PREHEAT BBQ to medium-high. Season chicken with salt and pepper. MIX together coleslaw mix and dressing and set aside. LIGHTLY coat grill with non-stick cooking spray. Grill chicken for 5-6 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74° C), brushing liberally with barbeque sauce on both sides. LIGHTLY toast buns on the grill for 1 minute. TOP the bottom half of buns with shredded lettuce followed by 2 chicken thighs, ¼ cup (60 mL) of coleslaw and remaining buns. Serve immediately.