- 4 Dempster’s® Original 10” Tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) brick-style plain cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried cranberries
- 2 oz (60 g) dark chocolate, shaved
Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy; beat in goat cheese, honey and orange zest until smooth.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over each tortilla, leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border all around; sprinkle with cranberries and roll up tightly.
Cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick slices.
Arrange rolls on serving platter with pinwheel design facing up.
Top with shaved chocolate.