- 4 slices Dempster’s® Grains – Honey & Oatmeal Bread
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Indian curry paste
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) raisins
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
Stir together chicken, mayonnaise, curry paste, lemon juice, raisins and cilantro until well mixed.
Spoon onto 2 slices of bread and top each with slice of mozzarella; cap with remaining bread.
Preheat panini press according to manufacturer’s instructions. Grill sandwiches for about 4 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
• Use mild, medium or hot curry paste depending on preference.
• Serve with mango chutney if desired.
• Alternatively, pan-fry sandwich, in greased skillet set over medium heat, pressing with spatula until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.