- 8 slices Dempster’s® White Bread
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) coconut sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared coconut whipped cream
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced strawberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) raspberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) blueberries
Brush slices of bread on both sides with melted coconut oil.
Stir together coconut sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over both sides of bread.
Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions.
In four batches, toast bread in waffle iron for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and caramelized.
Serve toasts with dollop of coconut whipped cream and top with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.