- 4 Dempster’s® Garden Vegetable Tortillas
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grainy mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup (250 mL) thinly sliced kale, stems removed
- 1/2 apple, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) toasted sliced almonds
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 8 oz (250 g) sliced cooked chicken
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
Whisk together yogurt, vinegar, grainy mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. In large bowl, toss together cabbage, kale, apple, cranberries and almonds; toss with yogurt mixture. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Stir mayonnaise with Dijon mustard. Arrange tortillas on work surface; spread mayonnaise mixture evenly down along centre of each tortilla. Top with chicken, leaving small border at either end. Top with avocado and slaw.
Fold in sides of tortilla over filling; roll up tightly. To serve, cut in half.
• Substitute cooked turkey for chicken if desired.
• Substitute raisins and/or nuts, such as pecans, for cranberries if desired.